Mid-Range Industrial Barcode Label Printer
The BA400 series is Toshiba TEC’s new middle-ranged barcode printer model. The Toshiba BA400 Series is the first in the next generation of products launched with an entirely new software platform. The new Toshiba BA400 series label printers offer high flexibility, simple integration and improved efficiency for an optimized work flow.
The BA400 series is the next step in evolution and enhances the field-proven quality of the B-SA series. While the BA400 series represent an innovative step in the product itself, the printers take over the legacy of the B-SA series concept and features: versatile desktop label printer, space-saving design and compact body accessible to multiple options.
The BA400 series let users select between two types of different durability models according to business environment and application.
Endurable metal body with large-capacity media for continuous use
The BA410T combines user-friendly performance and space-saving design based on ergonomic engineering. The body is crafted from metallic frame, robust and durable for long-time use in tough environment. Its durability and usability meet a requirement of manufacturing and distribution field. Availability of large volumes of media/ribbon decreases printer downtime and increases operation efficiency.
Space-saving curved design and front-operation structure
Lightweight and compact style
The BA420T’s exterior innovates a curved design fitting into interior in rather compact size. The structure requires no additional space when the top opens, and features light-weight enough to be located at any place.
• 8 IPS Print Speed
• USB 2.0 High Speed
• Simple installation of printer driver to multiple devices
• Improved operation panel with additional visible LEDs
• Safe and easy maintenance to minimize downtime
• ZPL Ⅱ (Zebra Printer Language)
• SPL (SATO Printer Language)
• DPL (Datamax Printer Language)
• IPL (Intermec Printer Language)
• Able to give print from mobile devices to the barcode printer
• SDK for Android, IOS, Windows and Java platforms
• Bluetooth with NFC pairing allows for easy access from other devices than PC
• Customization and Scalability of new BCP Platform
• Optional RFID Encoding
• Users can simultaneously print labels and encode RFID data.
• The BA400 Series feature the first RFID printers in Toshiba.
• The BA400 series offer RFID Analyze Tool to facilitate parameter setting for RFID (UHF band) labels.
|Print Speed||6 IPS||8 IPS|
|Resolution||203 dpi (8 dots/mm)||203 dpi (8 dots/mm)|
|Memory||32MB SRAM||128MB SRAM|
|Print Width||104 mm to 105.7 mm||104 mm to 105.7 mm|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, LAN (100 Base), Bidirectional Parallel Port||USB 2.0 HS, Ethernet 10/100 Base T (IPv4 & IPv6), Bluetooth V2.1, NFC (for Bluetooth paring), WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n (Dual band for 2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Parallel port, Serial port, Expansion I/O|
|SDK||Android, IOS, Windows, Java|